Looking for free exposure in 2014?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BackpackingScubaDiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sorry for the salesy gimmicky title with the play on words.

Not trying to spam or anything, but I'm putting together an ebook featuring underwater photographers. It'll be a picture book with working links to the artists' website and social media pages. It'll also include a short bio and image of the photographer. Right now I'm looking for 10 people to submit 5 images each.

Here's a link to show you how the formatting will look : http://www.backpackingscubadiver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/uw-pic-ebook-sample.pdf
A couple things to note:
  1. The 'copyright' watermark will not show up on your images. These two photos were given two me (not for this book), they're not mine. The others are low quality (mine) and are just used to fill in.
  2. 4:3 is the optimum ratio. Others will have to be cropped.
  3. I would prefer landscape images, but will take portrait (you can see an example in the sample).
  4. This sample only shows 4 images, but I'm looking for 5 per submission.
  5. The book will include a professional looking cover, table of contents and credits [all of which are not shown in the sample link].
  6. The links and social media images work (test them in the sample).

This book will be dispersed free of charge to my website's subscribers. This will benefit both us by: a.) giving an incentive to people to subscribe to my site b.) introducing your work, website and social media pages to all of these people with minimal effort on your part.

All you'll have to do is email me a short bio (about 4-5 sentences), include 5 of your beautiful underwater images, and a 1:1 image of yourself, and don't forget the links to your social media pages. I'll organize the book and email you when it's finished!

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please let me know!

My email is lloyd@backpackingscubadiver.com. You can also PM me here or comment below.

Thank You & Happy New Year!

Lloyd

Last edited:
This might be cool, but a 1:1 image of me would require quite a big piece of paper. :blinking:
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom