Wanted Looking for Halcyon 300 bar manifold, or a set of Worthington 130s with Halcyon 300 bar manifold on it.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingx

Still breathing
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looking for Halcyon 300 bar manifold, or a set of Worthington 130s with Halcyon 300 bar manifold on it. I’m located in Canada, but can pick up in cave country late February.

I've got a set of twin AL80s with a Halycon manifold and Halcyon tank bands that I am going to disassemble and sell within the next week. What price were you thinking of for the manifold? We could perhaps arrange for a pre-payment to reserve the manifold for you.

I've got a set of twin AL80s with a Halycon manifold and Halcyon tank bands that I am going to disassemble and sell within the next week. What price were you thinking of for the manifold? We could perhaps arrange for a pre-payment to reserve the manifold for you.
Please DM me some photos and price. If you don’t mind shipping I’ll cover the cost too.

Please DM me some photos and price. If you don’t mind shipping I’ll cover the cost too.

I can get to that tomorrow

Shipping to the great white north is $$$

I can get to that tomorrow

Shipping to the great white north is $$$
Thank you. If the shipping is too crazy I’ll leave you a deposit lol

I have a set of steel low pressure 100's (?) with halcyon manifold. I'm not sure of the manufacture and not a 100% sure on the size. I can provide pictures of the markings if your interested. These tanks are out of hydro but would be willing to get these hydro if we can make a deal.

I have a set of steel low pressure 100's (?) with halcyon manifold. I'm not sure of the manufacture and not a 100% sure on the size. I can provide pictures of the markings if your interested. These tanks are out of hydro but would be willing to get these hydro if we can make a deal.
Sure, send me some photos:thumb:

bands.jpg

Attachments

• tank 1.jpg
    tank 1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 47
  • tank neck.jpg
    tank neck.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 49
  • valve 2.jpg
    valve 2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 48