Wanted Looking for Halcyon 300 bar manifold, or a set of Worthington 130s with Halcyon 300 bar manifold on it.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got a set of Worthington HP 130s with Halcyon Manifold I'm looking to sell. Located in Norfolk Virginia if you are driving through, or can ship. Can provide more details if you're interested.

I've got a set of Worthington HP 130s with Halcyon Manifold I'm looking to sell. Located in Norfolk Virginia if you are driving through, or can ship. Can provide more details if you're interested.
It’s not exactly on my way down. Just checked on Google Maps. It’s about 8 hours detour:shakehead:

Let me know if you want to sell the manifold by itself.

It’s not exactly on my way down. Just checked on Google Maps. It’s about 8 hours detour:shakehead:

Let me know if you want to sell the manifold by itself.
Thats too bad. I'm going to keep them as a set for now and try to sell as a complete set but will let you know if it changes!

Anyone from here willing to just sell the Halcyon Manifold?

Do you still have these bad boys for sale? Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom