Looking for info on Seattle/Alki Cove 2 diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I created an account to thank you personally, "jodomonk", for your help in trying to save my cousin Josh last Saturday afternoon. I know you and those around you did the best you could and his family thanks you. He will be missed greatly. If you all got to know him, his smile, wit and passion for life would have impressed upon you as well. Please be safe, divers. I don't know what happened with Josh, or why things in this life happen as they do...but tell the people around you you love them often and be safe. God Bless, Tracy

I created an account to thank you personally, "jodomonk", for your help in trying to save my cousin Josh last Saturday afternoon. I know you and those around you did the best you could and his family thanks you. He will be missed greatly. If you all got to know him, his smile, wit and passion for life would have impressed upon you as well. Please be safe, divers. I don't know what happened with Josh, or why things in this life happen as they do...but tell the people around you you love them often and be safe. God Bless, Tracy

Tracy, our prayers are with you and your family. Fortunately, the passing of your cousin Josh serves to reinforce to both new divers (such as myself) and old ones as well the importance of maintaining up to date and in depth knowledge of dive safety as well as the importance of constantly monitoring all the different aspects of your dive and never becoming complacent. God bless Josh, his fiance, and your whole family.

Back
Top Bottom