Looking for Maui buddy June 18- July 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK so I checked around and U-Drive Boat Rentals does have a RIB for rent. 18' with 115 horses.

it might be too late for this post but please keep them in mind for future boat rentals on Maui. Nice folks and easy to operate.

call them at (808) 879-3721 and tell them Shaka sent you!

U-Drive/SeaEscape and Self Guided Boat Dives in Maui

OK so I checked around and U-Drive Boat Rentals does have a RIB for rent. 18' with 115 horses.

it might be too late for this post but please keep them in mind for future boat rentals on Maui. Nice folks and easy to operate.

call them at (808) 879-3721 and tell them Shaka sent you!

Thanks Doug - we did rent a boat from them last week; they were out of the RIB, but we upgraded to the 22-foot Glacier Bay cat and took it out to Molokini for some great diving! A pricy, but definately worthwhile initiative. Ariel was friendly and helpful, and we'll definately use that route for self guided diving offshore in the future as well.

Shore diving was also incredible - we did Mala Wharf, Olowalu, 5 Graves/Caves, Blackrock, Makena Landing and a few other places I can't even recall! One week, two tanks per day - my wife and I will definately be back!
color DSC00294.jpgcolor P7060192.jpg

Back
Top Bottom