Looking for Morrison Springs conditions.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ebro Blue isn't accessed through a county managed park. Same with Cypress. Bottled water gets treated before going to the public. Jackson blue is known to have very high nitrate levels but it remains open. Different management. In other words, we can't compare Morrison to any other spring that's not managed by the same county. Not sure what the German cave diver (who I happen to know because he's one of my students and dive buddies) has anything to do with testing anything. Atlanta weather conditions got his flight canceled. He wasn't too disappointed since it gave him some additional days of cave diving.

I was teasing about Oliver. He's a good cave diver and I had fun diving with him several times in the last month or so. Yeah he sent me a message about the weather delaying him and was looking to dive this weekend but I am going out of town.

Looks like Morrison's re-opening may have been short-lived. I dropped by to take a look this morning, and as of 10:30, the entry gate was locked up tight. Either Rob was bang on or someone slept in.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom