Looking for Oceanic Omega II Online Service Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anyone know where I can find an online service manual for the Oceanic Omega II second stage?

Thanks.

Still looking for online service manual. Does anyone know how to adjust the Omega II internally to make it breathe easier? I have one that was originally tuned as an octo, but I'd like to tune it to use as a primary.

Thanks

Does anyone know where I can find an online service manual for the Oceanic Omega II second stage?

Thanks.

Drop me a line I can explain it to you or scan it for you it is very easy

Drop me a line I can explain it to you or scan it for you it is very easy

Do you know where one can find a service guide for the Oceanic Omega II? I'd like to get hold of one so I can service my own gear potentially.

You can download the service manual here Oceanic regulator manual
The main problem with servicing you own gear is the special tools and the service parts.

Fire me a PM, I have all the Oceanic manuals on PDF.

Jim

As I recall the only adjustment on an OMEGA II 2nd stage lies behind the diaphragm cover. You need to drill a small hole in the center of the cover (that will not hurt anything) and then you can use a small screwdriver to control where the diaphragm activates the servo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom