Looking for online retailer who will ship USPS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mthirsc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I want to order one of the new waist cargo pockets but cannot find an online retailer who will ship by USPS Priority to Guam or an APO address... any one out there who can hook me up? Thanks!

Check out DIve Sports. www.divesports.com

You can also PM them sending it to PhilEllis here on Scubaboard. If you're in Guam, this might save you a international long distance call.

Not sure if these are the pockets you're looking for, but he's got XS Scuba pockets on sale right now. (in HOT DEALS).

Wetsuit/Drysuit Pocket - $21 Including Shipping - All Nylon with Neoprene Back
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=175129

mthirsc:
Hi,

I want to order one of the new waist cargo pockets but cannot find an online retailer who will ship by USPS Priority to Guam or an APO address... any one out there who can hook me up? Thanks!

We have those pockets available and ready for shipment. In fact, we have a ScubaBoard Hot Deals offer on those pockets. Use this link to order. Thank.

XS Scuba Cargo Pocket - FREE First Class Mail Shipping

Phil Ellis

Phil,

Thanks! You must have just added them to your site because I didn't see them a few days ago. Will order soon.

mthirsc:
Phil,

Thanks! You must have just added them to your site because I didn't see them a few days ago. Will order soon.

They were added about 2 hours ago. Also take a look at the other pockets we added.

XS Scuba Pockets

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom