Looking for Orlando Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hypnodean

Registered
Reaction score
If any of you are around Orlando Area, I am a new diver looking for people who might want to go diving more during the week than on weekends. I have to take days off from work to dive weekends, so easier for me to work in to my regular schedule.

BUT, any orlando divers feel free to say HI

Dean

Greetings:

Hey there Dean, I'm in the same position that you are! I'm self employed, so my weekdays are free whenever I want them to be, but my weekends are usually busy with other committments.

I'm in the MetroWest part of town, and recently got my OW certification as well.

I have all of my own gear, but alas, I too am buddyless. Feel free to shoot my off an e-mail jp@securitalk.com

Welcome to the board! I am on the east side near UCF. Sunday is the only day of the week that I am able to dive, at least until I graduate. But if either of you need a buddy on any Sunday, let me know.

-Mark

Well, glad to see there are other Orlando divers. BTW- I did contact the UCF dive club and they told me they do allow non students to join their dive trips- and they seem to get good rates.... Just an FYI and something to keep an eye on!

Dean

I live in the Orlando area but need local dive buddy's as well. My email address is mwg@cfl.rr.com I dive primarily on weekends. I may be able to squeeze in a Friday dive if I had to.

Welcome aboard from the far east side of town. My diving is usually weekends when I manage to get out (hope to on Saturday down Miami way - winds lay down please!).

Wow,

That place has grown since I was a kid. I went through there about a month ago. Big changes.

Peter

hypnodean once bubbled...
Well, glad to see there are other Orlando divers. BTW- I did contact the UCF dive club and they told me they do allow non students to join their dive trips- and they seem to get good rates.... Just an FYI and something to keep an eye on!

Dean

I have heard some scary stories about some divers in that club and also I wasn't thrilled with the mention of drinking on their websites, as we all know diving and excessive drinking even after the dive don't mix.

I personally think you a re better off just getting dive buddies off the board.

Did you ever hear anything about the Disney group?

My first dive post C card was tonight in the Living Seas... AWESOME..... Can't wait until I get to go out to the ocean!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom