Looking for parts schematic for a vintage US Divers K valve...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tm530

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a high quality scan or pdf file of a vintage US Divers K valve parts/repair manual schematic for the valve below. All I'm looking for is the page with the parts schematic, not the actual repair instructions or directions. If someone wants to trade let me know what you're looking for and I would be happy to return the favor if I have it.

Thanks in advance if you can help!

Tom

tm530@aol.com

VintageKValve.jpg

Nice collection of vintage single hose regulators on the background. I like that Dacor Olimpic second stage.

I can scan the diagram page …unless, someone else sends it to you before I get to it…it is at home.

I have a complete 1971 service manual and a late 70’s or early 80’s (plus some newer ones). Do you care were I scan it from? Those should all be basically the same. The earlier US Divers valves were different.

You can also get a complete US Divers repair manual on CD from the link below. I believe that is the 1971 service manual.

From looking at some of your collection of gear it looks like you could use the full manual.

U.S. Divers Repair Manual on CD [USD Manual on CD] - $10.00 : Vintage Double Hose!, Your online source for all things related to vintage diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom