Looking for used gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackstown Reef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My daughter just finished her OW class, while she was able to use the leftovers from my gear closet, she let me know that before she does her checkout dives (when Joe's warms up and opens) she needs:
Fins - PINK Size small

3 mil full suit - Size medium to small.
I'm not going to pay new prices til I'm sure that this is going to take (probably when she signs up for Cavern class)
PM me with details, photos, price and location of what you want to get rid of. I'm located near Lexington.

Last edited:
Man you are a nice dad...my kids get what they are given.

:D

Don't have any equipment for sale right now (especially pink- I abhor pink), but you may want to reconsider the 3mm wetsuit for diving in May. The waters around the region are still quite cool until late June or so. Early May is when my LDS starts check out dives & we typically put students in 2pc. 7mm suits & some still complain of being cold.Typically 3mm wetsuit temps come in Late June/ early July. Just something to consider.

Oh how I would love to sell you my wife's pink Scubapro split fins but I can't afford the divorce. :)

Man you are a nice dad...my kids get what they are given.

:D

Sorry Ogre, to paraphrase the Don " I have a sentimental weakness for my children and I spoil them as you can see"
Tammy is closer to the truth though. I know that she will turn a lovely shade of blue in a 3 mil in May or June, but I also doubt that low vis/ low temp diving that we have here is going to be her favorite thing to do, but checkout dives at Joes or Cave Run REALLY makes you appreciate that first warm ocean dive later!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom