Looking to dive, Sat 2/11, anyone in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be looking to dive on Saturday 2/11. Will travel. Cape Ann, RI, whateva. Let me know!!

I may hook up with someone up here in Maine but if not I'd come down to Cape Ann for a dive. Hope to know for sure today, tomorrow the latest,

Chris

Saturday is out for me. I was going to ask about Sunday but I checked the forecast first. Snow, wind, highs in the 20s.

JohnL:
Saturday is out for me. I was going to ask about Sunday but I checked the forecast first. Snow, wind, highs in the 20s.

Okay Beavis!!! LMAO...nice avatar!:D So whats wrong with a little snow and wind? You go dry yet?

JohnL:

*has just lost all respect for Sally due to choice of avatar* Did you decide to go with Bare?

Gidds:
*has just lost all respect for Sally due to choice of avatar* Did you decide to go with Bare?

The funniest thing is, is that the pic actually looks like him changing at the car with the giant towel....

Gidds:
I am not looking for respect...I am looking for tp for my...never mind.

Still trying to decide on the suit, I hate making expensive decisions. Besides the water feels kinda warm once you go numb.

johnnyseko:
The funniest thing is, is that the pic actually looks like him changing at the car with the giant towel....

WHY are you leering at Sally while he changes?

JohnL:
I am not looking for respect...I am looking for tp for my...never mind.

Still trying to decide on the suit, I hate making expensive decisions. Besides the water feels kinda warm once you go numb.
looking to get a new dry suit....

somone guess what im gonna say.....

lookin like ill be good for eithe sat or sunday....
just let me know whaere and when.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom