looking to plan a red sea trip, I need recommends please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okay mod, you may as well delete this thread, I will never get useful information now, back to the internet. what a waste of time.

Last edited:
No one wants you out of here by the way.

You described what you would like to have during your trip. Some of what you're asking for is not doable. Please note that the dive operation in the Red Sea is not like those of Bonaire or Cozumel.

Would you prefer coming here then discovering that you can't do at least 4 dives per day?

seriously go away, you have ruined a thread, why are you still here

Ocean - I think you're taking needless offence.

Shadow is just trying to point you in the right direction and telling you the realities of what is and what isn't achievable in one location. Your parameters do make your desires somewhat challenging.

Anyhow, peace bro, no need to get upset I'm pretty sure no offence was intended and you are of course welcome on this board and this sub forum can be a wealth of info on diving this location.

Cheers,
John

So darling family and I are thinking about visiting Egypt in February 2011......

We would like to some touristy land stuff and some diving......

What would a reasonable 7 or 8 day itinerary look like?

Cairo – great pyramids - Sharm or other location - more land stuff during the no-fly period then back to the US?

Maybe diving for 3 or 4 days?

What might make sense? Or is this a crazy idea?

Thanks......M

So darling family and I are thinking about visiting Egypt in February 2011......

We would like to some touristy land stuff and some diving......

What would a reasonable 7 or 8 day itinerary look like?

Cairo – great pyramids - Sharm or other location - more land stuff during the no-fly period then back to the US?

Maybe diving for 3 or 4 days?

What might make sense? Or is this a crazy idea?

Thanks......M
Cairo one or two days only to visit the Pyramids, the museum, etc...

Regarding diving, do you like busy touristic places or cozy quiet settlements? Or you prefer doing a mini-safari (3-4 day liveaboard)?

Quiet and cozy........

Hopefully close to some history........

Thanks........M

This is without a doubt one of the strangest threads ever... he he he...

Anyways... If you need info on diving from liveabords or from the mainland of Egypt check out my website WELCOME TO AZIAB and if you have any questions on the Sinai side Shadow is the man to ask.

.......a.......

What are the best options to get from Cairo to Dahab?

Thanks......M

Back
Top Bottom