Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaPro quick-release weight pocket found on 8/22/22 at Veterans Park, Redondo Beach.

Write or paint your PHONE NUMBER on any detachable gear. Just writing your name is almost useless. If there had been a phone number on this item, or the other half-dozen lost pieces of gear I have, it would already be back with its owner.

Attachments

• 43226813-796C-4F1A-B145-0EB595D52B0F.jpeg
    43226813-796C-4F1A-B145-0EB595D52B0F.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 71
Hey all! I lost gopro hero 9 today at Malaga cove yesterday during my entry in front of the hotel pool. If any one sees and returns it I’ll bring a 6pack of your favorite beer! Thanks!

Hi everyone! Shot in the dark but Ieft my backpack that had my waterbottle and GoPro 10 in the parking lot at Ventura Harbor Village, right next to Dock D where the Spectre leaves from. I figure it's long gone but wanted to give it a try!

I lost a pair of blue Mares Avanti Quattro fins with spring straps at Crescent Bay in early August. (Yeah, got wrecked by the one big wave of the entire day as I was exiting.) I assume they've been donated to Neptune, but figured I'd post here on the off chance they washed ashore.

Thanks!

I lost a pair of blue Mares Avanti Quattro fins with spring straps at Crescent Bay in early August. (Yeah, got wrecked by the one big wave of the entire day as I was exiting.) I assume they've been donated to Neptune, but figured I'd post here on the off chance they washed ashore.

Thanks!
I saw the notification pop up and I thought "finally, someone found the Hollis F1 I lost at Redondo 8 years ago...". Now we can wait together.

I saw the notification pop up and I thought "finally, someone found the Hollis F1 I lost at Redondo 8 years ago...". Now we can wait together.
Dang, sorry. Yeah, I'm sure the "lost" posts here will always outnumber the "found" by 100 to 1.

But you never know. Next time I'm at Redondo, I'll keep an eye out for your fins!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom