Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merry Pasage lost her DAN safety sausage last night at Vet's. We entered in front of the middle stairs and dropped just past the end of the pier. We went west until we hit 70'+ then headed back toward the restrooms. She has her name and phone number on the sausage.

Went diving last night and found a weight pouch on the PCH. If you've lost yours in the area where I found it and you can describe it to me, then I'll gladly return it to you.

LOST UK600 Light
Where: Treasure Island in south Laguna
When: Saturday Dec. 4th
The light has my name and phone.
Side note. This light and I have been together for over 25 years, I'm sure it's scared and wants to come back home.
Please call when found.:D
Thank you.

LOST Mares avantiX-3 fin with a spring strap
Where: Deer Creek
When: Thursday Dec. 9th

Please send me a PM if its found. Thank you

Merry Pasage lost her DAN safety sausage last night at Vet's. We entered in front of the middle stairs and dropped just past the end of the pier. We went west until we hit 70'+ then headed back toward the restrooms. She has her name and phone number on the sausage.

Found and returned. Thanks to Cory from Torrance Sport Chalet.

Lost: 1 Red and Black Tusa Split Fin Expert Zoom. Also lost were 3 anchors, a 110' rope on a reel and four-2lb soft weights-grey.

Place: Vets Park Tuesday 12/28. The fin was lost during exit inbetween the middle stairs and the stairs where the bathrooms are. The anchor's/rope/reel/weights were lost during entry inbetween the middle stairs and the stairs where the bathrooms are. They were lost right around where the waves start to break. The float flipped over and one of the anchors somehow unzipped the float pouch and everything fell out. Surf was pretty nasty.

Please PM or email me if found. Thanks!! wolfman_4_ever@yahoo.com

Lost: Holis Mask

Place: Avalon, Catalina Dive Park. Between stairs and decent bouy. Lost during a rescue scenerio.

If found please email wolfman_4_ever@yahoo.com or PM me. Thanks.

Lost my GoPro camera near the entrance at the point of Old Marineland. :depressed:

Lost Jan 8th at old marineland..1 black u.s. divers blade fin with brand new scubapro spring strap. Somewhere in the surf near the gravel beach of the cove. If found please pm or call Justin 714-470-3265

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom