Lost Camera - Mukulteo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue982

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
About 30 seconds before descending this last Saturday, my buddy lost his small point-and-shoot digital camera and housing off his wrist. We spent about an hour searching for it, but found nothing. I believe the current carried it off somewhere. This was at high tide, above approximately 15 feet of water. If someone finds the camera and would like to return it, I would be thrilled to provide a more detailed description. Thanks everyone!

I'd highly suggest posting a description of the camera on nwdiveclub.com There are lots of Mukilteo divers on that board.

Blue 982: Good luck. I also lost an u/w camera at Mukilteo earlier in the year. It was an Intova with red trim on the case. If anyone finds it and lets you know, I would appreciate your passing the info on. - oldsalt

Good idea TSandM. I'll bug my buddy for a better description and then post it up.

About 30 seconds before descending this last Saturday, my buddy lost his small point-and-shoot digital camera and housing off his wrist. We spent about an hour searching for it, but found nothing. I believe the current carried it off somewhere. This was at high tide, above approximately 15 feet of water. If someone finds the camera and would like to return it, I would be thrilled to provide a more detailed description. Thanks everyone!

A person found it. I send PM you for phone#.

Fantastic! I've forwarded the info to my friend. Hopefully it's his!

Divers are the best kind of people.

Found Camera On 6/12/10 at Mukilteo, WA beach...could it be yours? Can you describe some of the photos on it? make, model of camera? Been trying to find the owner. Put a sign down at water front, ad in Mukilteo Beacon, etc. Serial# not registered with manufacture.

It's not actually mine, just a buddy's. He left for Europe but sent out some emails before he went. We will just have to wait and see if we're dealing with a success story or a second camera. The suspense is killing me...

Ok well let me know when you can. I will keep it safe for your buddy. There are some people photos on it so if you want you could always email a photo of your buddy & that might just answer the suspensful question?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom