lost gopro hero 2-shaw's cove laguna beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hello fellow divers! while on a night dive tonight (Sunday APril 28, 2013 around 8pm) at shaw's cove in laguna beach, ca, my gopro and i were separated! i know shaw's cove is a popular place for divers, that's why there's a really good chance for it being found. it's just there's also the really good chance of it being found and someone keeping it =/. but i am posting about it anyways in case it's found and the finder wants to return it. the mount was attached to my mask straps but somehow it came undone. the go pro is on a head mount in gopro's official dive housing. there should be a red filter on it and a 32gb class 10 sdhc memory card. I can't recall the brand of the memory card, but i can tell you how many videos are on the card and contents of such. i can also tell you what settings it was left on and how many lights are enabled on it. if it happens to be found, please give me a call or text at 714.364.7978. we can go out on celebratory meal my treat!

and lesson learned tonight is you can never have too many zipties/rubberbands/handcuffs attached to your gopro and your body.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom