Lost my beloved mask (edited for sp.)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfcl01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Dropped it right as we were jumping in at Punta Sur. Silver -ish with black trim. If anyone finds it, I'd love to have it back, so please PM me
thanks

What part of Punta Sur - probably going there on Tuesday. Or - who did you go with so I can ask the captain where he dropped you?

What part of Punta Sur - probably going there on Tuesday. Or - who did you go with so I can ask the captain where he dropped you?
I think it was with Javier from Aldora...thanks a ton. It's a long sht...but no mask has ever fit me like that....an older version (maybe 5 years old) Mares X vision liquid skin. Thanks!!!!!!!

I think it was with Javier from Aldora...thanks a ton. It's a long sht...but no mask has ever fit me like that....an older version (maybe 5 years old) Mares X vision liquid skin. Thanks!!!!!!!

Did you drop in on top of that small formation? You could start anywhere there!! There's a small formation and then I dunno, 100 meters of sand before you get to the big formation.......

Funny story, I had lost my Mares X Vision Liquid Skin while diving in Tioman, Malaysia pre-Covid.
I assumed it had fallen in the water, but it was in fact stuck in some hole in the boat. When the dive operator sunk the boat two years later, the mask came up.

Still using it today, I love the way it fits.

Dropped it right as we were jumping in at Punta Sur. Silver -ish with black trim. If anyone finds it, I'd love to have it back, so please PM me
thanks
How expensive would/will it be to replace?

How expensive would/will it be to replace?
Too much in island prices but I did it anyway,,,twice,,,one after another. Neither had that nice contoured fit that goes with having a mask for so long. Also, despite both allegedly bring the same style, once adorn, it was clear they were not. Don't know what to make of that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom