Lost Rob Allen 1100 caranx jupiter, fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey, I lost my Rob Allen half mile north of the inlet in about 72 feet of water. Drifted off the ground zero reef.

The closes coordinates i could get where N 26 degrees 59.230' W 80 degrees .996

Please let me know if you find it. Reward if found. Thank you.

Conor
410-591-5310
conor.doyle31@gmail.com

You are missing some numbers on your location but I'm pretty sure you were on that reef line just a couple of hundred feet east of the MG111 barge and then drifting north of it.

With the 15mph east winds they had today and if that RA floated, then it will wind up on the beach in the morning near the Blowing Rocks Condo's. They get alot of morning beach walkers so one of them may find it. You might want to place a phone call to both Jupiter Dive Center and also Scuba Works incase someone carry's it into one of their shops.

Every one of my guns has an engraved dog tag that you can get at any pet store that says " Reward " on the top line, and then my board name and phone number. Best $5 tags you will ever buy.

If I see anyone over on Spearboard that posts about it, I'll let you know. Hope you get it back!!

You are missing some numbers on your location but I'm pretty sure you were on that reef line just a couple of hundred feet east of the MG111 barge and then drifting north of it.

With the 15mph east winds they had today and if that RA floated, then it will wind up on the beach in the morning near the Blowing Rocks Condo's. They get alot of morning beach walkers so one of them may find it. You might want to place a phone call to both Jupiter Dive Center and also Scuba Works incase someone carry's it into one of their shops.

Every one of my guns has an engraved dog tag that you can get at any pet store that says " Reward " on the top line, and then my board name and phone number. Best $5 tags you will ever buy.

If I see anyone over on Spearboard that posts about it, I'll let you know. Hope you get it back!!

Hippy John I. does a nice job of marking name and phone number on his custom Koah's. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom