Lost Wetsuit/ Catalina - Hen Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dness33

Reaction score
I know I'm grasping here, but what the hell. I lost my wetsuit around the East end of Hen Rock early Sunday morning.

It's a beaten up black and blue 7/5 Henderson XL/T with a chest pad.

If anyone runs into it, please pm me

thanks

Just dove there today. No sign of the wetsuit unless that was it on the great white we didn't see. Seriously, no sign of one. I was on the outer and inner reefs with my head looking down.

I pretty much figured it was a done deal, at least I'll get a new wetsuit out of it.

thanks for the info Dr. Bill

OK OK people. We're missing the big question:

How did you lose your wetsuit?

* You swam out of it?

* You decided to try diving nekkid, and when you came up, it was gone?

* You were REALLY freediving?

I mean, c'mon. Don't tell us it blew off the rail of a boat or anything. What's the scoop?

---
Ken

PS: What's the deal with Xcel suits? I'm looking for a wetsuit, and I know nothing about wetsuits. Been diving dry forever. Why Xcel?

Mo2vation:
. What's the scoop?

I wish I knew. We had two boats side tied to us and alot of boat hoping Saturday night. I hung it on the side with the rest of the wetsuits, went to bed, woke up and it was gone. Since I had been in the water for two days straight with virtually no sleep, I went to bed early and didn't partake in my buddies festivities late Sat. night. I'm sure it probably slipped off somehow with all the traffic.

sorry for the lack of flair.......

Mo2vation:

* You swam out of it?

I mean, c'mon. Don't tell us it blew off the rail of a boat or anything. What's the scoop?

---
Ken

One thing about Ken-- he says exactly what the rest of us are thinking :D

Mo2vation:

* You swam out of it?

---
Ken

PS: What's the deal with Xcel suits? I'm looking for a wetsuit, and I know nothing about wetsuits. Been diving dry forever. Why Xcel?

Don't tell me you don't have the PADI Underwater Wetsuit Removal Certification ? It's a very important skill to learn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom