Make It Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you seen her catwoman costume? Ya know how cats feel about getting wet?

hey...it has stopped! Now i can ride my bike. Yikes, i read that Hawaii has the highest death rate for cyclists vs cars in the nation....I knew I was scared for good reason!!! I knew it...my intuition is gooood. Okay pray for me, seriously.

Now..if we can dodge the run-off pollution and poor viz Sunday....

Damn fine divin on the north shore today, for November anyway. It was worth three tanks, four if I would have had food. 50ish foot vis, pretty flat with a few small sets fair number of critters and a dive buddy who was happy to follow along behind while I took pics...It don't get much better than that!

thanks brian.. good dives friday.. spanish dancers dancing, eels snapping, huge parrots grazing, and giant bluefin trevally chasing each other around. we also saw a tako and was it a pencil or belted wrasse?

red-nudibranch.JPG

sharks-arch1.JPG

Nice pics!

I have to add that the weather this morning was gorgeous - so much so that I put off work for a couple hours this morning and went swimming.

And anybody who knows what a slave I am to work knows that means the weather must have been really great. :D

While I normally enjoy the rain (except when it messes up the viz in the ocean :( ) I did get a funny feeling in my belly from it the other night. I worked the night of the
"big rain" this week doing a vehicle patrol. The windows kept fogging up even with all the windows down ... about 7 hrs. into my shift (windows down the whole time) I took a turn sharply and heard "slosh" next to me ... oh no - sounds like 4" of water sloshing around on the floor. I turned my flashlight on but could not see any water ... odd I thought to myself. Back to work... next corner ... "slosh" ... stop, flashlight on, hmm no water ... by the fifth time I heard this "sloshing" sound I was getting determined to find where all this water had been collecting. I got my flashlight out again and started moving things out of the way, I moved the stack of reports for the night, my clipboard, the extra 6cell maglight, the water bottle, the ... wait a second ... I tipped the bottle of water over ... yup "slosh" same sound ... LOL - oh well - the ears and imagination sure can play tricks on ones mind I guess - at least mine apparently lol.

Now for the next night it wasn't rain, but islands ... you know the kind in the middle of the road? ... I fell asleep twice, once driving over the median and another time over an island (fortunately nothing got damaged, truck or property) but I figured I'd best go off the clock and get some sleep at that point... I really gotta get off night shifts :( - whoever said you eventually get used to them didn't know me too well ...

Aloha all,
Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom