Malapascua, Thresher Sharks and an Underwater Proposal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just want to add that the service provided by matt, david and their crew was really top notch! lazy diving all the way from the moment we got on the boat to malapascua. but i think they took Coya's comment of not wanting to carry his bags a bit too far since matt and david themselves helped carry our luggage. David carried our bag all the way to where we were staying (imagine how awkward it was for me since its the first time i had an Englishman carry my bag) while matt was always offering to carry stuff for me.
IMG_0034.jpg

you can also see from the picture that Matt was serving us dinner. Caloy eventually asked matt to relax since he's the boss. to which matt was quick to say "yeah, but i'm different!"

Thanks for all the great comments and some excellent pics guys...I'm glad everyone enjoyed and I believe a repeat trip may be in the makings for next year sometime :)

It was a blast and I feel sorry for those who missed it!

I'm missing that dish of Black and white chicken with beans, chili, etc. Me and Myra enjoyed it very much. Also, the barbeque feast was great, veggies get extra mark.

Thank you Matt and David for a fantastic dive vacation. Be back soon...

It was a blast and I feel sorry for those who missed it!

I hate you sooo much....:depressed::depressed::depressed:

Please everyone, stop posting these fantastic pics of the great time you all had! Some of us are being pushed slowly into a depression.... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: :D Bwaaaa....:coffee:

I second Matt - what a pleasure it was to have such great people with us - especially in our first year! And a marriage proposal into the bargain.

And to Jigo - I'm Irish so no need to be embarrassed by me carrying your bag. I am yet to have an Englishman carry my bag also! :D

whoops! sorry for the confusion. i imagine its not flattering for you to be mistaken for an englishman :idk:

It's probably not far off calling a Pinoy diver... Korean... :crafty: :rofl3:

whoops! sorry for the confusion. i imagine its not flattering for you to be mistaken for an englishman :idk:

Back
Top Bottom