Manta Ray, Goliaths, Eels and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdandvalerie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Cool 2 days of diving in Jupiter.

Had to do a self portrait Facebook style with this Goliath Grouper (the Goliath made the Fish Lips). He/She would actually violently push away any other Goliath that came near me, haven't seen that before.

These Amberjacks would nip at me intermittently perhaps seeing if anything was worth eating.

Great pic's and self portrait ! Also glad to see another user of the yellow metal rattle. Mine came in real handy this weekend, in alerting the group of divers I was leading that an approximate 14 foot Great White was passing by, 30 feet behind them :) No, I'm not kidding. Again, great pic's, look forward to meeting you in Florida one of these days !

Great pic's, thanks for posting. Posts like this keep Florida on my "list" of places to go.

Thanks all!

@LWang: Have a few of those 'GoPros on a Stick'. Unfortunately the GoPro was mounted on my housing this particular day,

@DSR-3: Palm Beach is a great place to dive, especially for Turtles and Goliaths.

Fantastic pix!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom