Mares Abyss/MR22 doubles package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys I'm selling my mares doubles regs. Why? Because the location of one port is bothering my OCD :). The best way for routing your secondary reg from the left post shooting across to the right is to put a lp90 on the first stage. Right now I dive them with the bend in the hose and there is nothing wrong with it. I dive these regs down to 180FSW regularly and they breath amazing! The first stages are MR22t's which are nice and compact and look really nice to. The second stages are a Abyss Navy edition (all metal and all black) and a regular Abyss which is chrome and black. Anyway these regs are top of the line mares regs. Comes with a hog spg, 7' miflex primary long hose, 40" miflex secondary hose and the rest are regular rubber hoses. Also had a drysuit hose. Regs were serviced early last year but they were just bench tested 2 weeks ago and passed with flying colors before I took them down to Florida to dive the hydro Atlantic. I'm asking $600 for the whole set shipped anywhere within the US. If you would like to email me direct my email is Northeastwreckdiving@gmail.comView attachment image.jpgView attachment image.jpgView attachment image.jpgView attachment image.jpgView attachment image.jpgView attachment image.jpgView attachment image.jpg

If pics don't upload pm me with your email and I will send them.

---------- Post added July 12th, 2015 at 10:12 PM ----------

I'm open to all offers guys!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom