mares fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The great god TACA prefers quattros to jet fins - if that is help to anyone. :)

Do the foot sizes in the quattro and avanti lines run the same? Is there a difference between the Avanti 3x and the regular avanti?

tigercrane:
anyone else with the plana avantis?

Like 'em so far. And unless something breaks, I'll be keeping them for a while. I've got too many other things to buy before I get ANOTHER set of fins (computer, wetsuit, mini-ipod, Porsche Boxster...)

Yea........ but if u no how far u want to go from the start u should buy that level of equipment accordingly or u will have to stich w/ more dissatisfactory gears........

I don't see the problem or the need to replace a set of Plana Avantis even if you advance to technical diving. They are good fins by any measure and the difference between a set of Avantis and Quattros has more to do with the leg strenght of the user than anything else. If you advance as a diver, work on your leg strenght and keep the Avantis.

I just ordered the Mares volo race fins. Does anyone else have those? Let me know what you think.

Got a pair to take to the red sea with me and they were fantastic. Brought them home and went diving in my drysuit with them and they are even better. Love em to bits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom