For Sale Mares Proton 42 Metal Tech Limited Edition - $115

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrispscott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SOLD

xgrhzsml.jpg

Image Gallery

I am selling a Mares Proton 42 Metal Tech Limited Edition (1626 of 2000). This is a great looking regulator that is in very good shape. I've had it adjusted and air tested by a professional technician but I would strongly suggest having it serviced by an authorized dealer before use.

I'm asking $115 w/ S&H or best offer. PayPal accepted with the buyer covering the fee.

Here's the ad copy on the reg:

The Metal Tech LE is a completely new regulator in the Mares line. The first stage is 60% lighter than any other reg made by Mares and features the companys proprietary Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) on all low-pressure ports. The DFC is hand-tuned at the factory through the use of an external precision adjustment to minimize immediate pressure drop during the inhalation phase, making breathing easier. 4 LP ports/ 2 HP ports. The second stage has a physical vapor deposition coating on top of a brass and double chrome metal body for super hardness and scratch resistance. The first stage is where users will find their individual number, one through 2,000, in the Limited Edition line.

The lightest and most compact metal regulator
• Super-compact first stage
• Maximum performance in minimum volume
• Superflex hose
The advanced performance and optimum arrangement of hoses in the MR42T, along with the Proton Metal second stage with oversized purge button, makes the regulator ideal for both travel and dives in cold water

Mares first stages are equipped with the exclusive DFC system, making it possible to minimize intermediate pressure drop during inhalation, demonstrably improving the regulator’s performance in every condition, including high demand situations.

The mesh design of the second stage cover reduces the pressure of water flowing onto the second stage diaphragm and minimizes free-flow, even in strong currents (patented).

All Mares second stages offer the unique, patented, VAD system (Vortex Assisted Design). This unrivaled system eases breathing at all depths.

Last edited:
$115 including S/H to CA? PM me if it's agreeable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom