Mares proton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey talk to the guys at scubatoys.com! they matched leisurepro's price and i got my proton primary and octo for a steal! im happy with my purchase. the proton breathes nice for its price! oh yeah i dont think they have the proton on their web site so give them a call and they'll give a 10% discount for being a SB member as well! great guys over at ST!!!

Mares Proton V16 is still available

but in the "metal" version

I have this and the V32 Proton ICE (ancestor to the Ice Extreme which has no sealed first stage)

So far I've tried other regs.. and honestly, I like my regs better ( no dry mouth ,etc)

I have the mr12 proton and have owned it for about 4 years and have dove saltwater and fresh water. I have had it to 102 ft and have never had a problem delivers all the air I need. My son also owned the same setup and he too has never had a problem.

I have the Mares V19 Proton all metal. I have been using it for a few years now and am quite happy with it. It does prevent drymouth, and has performed well at depths to 120.

TOM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom