Mares Puck Pro Price Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TipsyMcStagger

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a new diver and still doing research on equipment. I think I might be interested in the Mares Puck Pro but I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger. I see the Puck Pro is "on sale" at Leisure Pro for $170 but I'm not certain how long this price will be valid.

Is $170 a common sale price for the Puck Pro? Or should i jump on this now?

Thanks.

Tipsy

It will go back up one day and be back down the next. Don't feel like you need to rush to buy it at that price if you are considering other options.

Exactly what I needed to know. Thanks for the reply.

Tipsy

$170 isn't bad. you can find it for ~$150 pretty regularly

It will go back up one day and be back down the next. Don't feel like you need to rush to buy it at that price if you are considering other options.
Interesting...the Puck Pro is already back up to $240 on Leisure Pro's site. But I received an email from Leisure Pro with a link to Purchase the Puck Pro for $170.

Are you sure you're not confusing the puck and the puck pro? I've yet to see the pro anywhere cheaper.
I'm assuming this poster is confusing the Puck with the Puck Pro.

Tipsy

Interesting...the Puck Pro is already back up to $240 on Leisure Pro's site. But I received an email from Leisure Pro with a link to Purchase the Puck Pro for $170.

I'm assuming this poster is confusing the Puck with the Puck Pro.

Tipsy

They do this all the time. Likely a clever marketing tactic to overcome one of the four reasons why someone does not complete a sale... "no hurry."

Are you sure you're not confusing the puck and the puck pro? I've yet to see the pro anywhere cheaper.
Yes. 100% puck pro. I purchased one for my friend.

I ordered two "regular" Pucks last month for $149 and they sent me two Puck Pros instead. Very happy with the Puck Pro after 4 dives so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom