Mares Sirius computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got hand on one a few days ago.
First impression is that it weight is lighter than what I anticipated. Aluminum bezel is in satin finish, a softer metal that may be prone to scratches; gotta see this issue in the long run, and bezel seems replaceable.

Mineral glass with screen protector included in the box.

MIP display definitely less crisp than AMOLED, but definitely enough to see clearly underwater (and use less energy)

Menu access is quite intuitive. you will get use to it.

it runs on buhulmann and i wear it with garmin and sw, same gf, same NDL.

One your turn it on, there's no turn off (which I would prefer turn off feature).
The manual says that you can completely drain the battery without problem, you just need to set date and time again if battery is drained. so i guess that's not much of a problem.

IMHO, the price is spot on compared to SW or Garmin.

We have made a complete view of it modes... you have subtitles available if you dont know spanish. Even you can ask me if you need something. In our club we have 3 divers with it and all are happy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom