Mares x-streams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimhaley1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My 13 year son saved for months to buy a set of red and white MARES X-STREAMS in May from Dive Quarters in Virginia Beach. They are now out of business and I am hoping someone can help me with warranty info. Both fins are have rips where the white joins the red. I have pictures I would be happy to share. My son has logged 20 dives this summer and I feel for him because he spent a great deal of time researching fins before using his allowance to buy the X-Streams. Hey he even talked me into getting a set for myself and I love them.

My problem is his set is ripping and Dive Quarters is out of Business. I really want to make this right for him but cant contact the dealer and don't have the sales receipt any longer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jim

Hi Jim,We will take care of you.. I'm sending a PM now. Thanks,

Hey Zak,

Just want to thank you for the quick response. I got your PM and sent the information you requested. Also want to let anyone who reads my post to know the X-Streams are a nice light fin and I have been very happy with mine.

Jim

Hey Zak,

Just want to thank you for the quick response. I got your PM and sent the information you requested. Also want to let anyone who reads my post to know the X-Streams are a nice light fin and I have been very happy with mine.

Jim

Cool, yeah Zaks a nice guy was sure he'd sort it. Nice, I like a happy ending.

Zak,

Replacement Fins arrived Friday just in time for us to take out on a Friday dive. Can't thank you enough for such a rapid response and great customer service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom