Marineland, Saturday, 8AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottfiji

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
A bunch of us (including sean, missy, max, wetrat, ice, & myself last time I checked) will be at Marineland in Palos Verdes, LA County Saturday morning 8Am for an-all day diving party/festival. Bring your camera! Maybe we'll have a little photo competition.

Dive sites may include nudibranch heights, Mantis Shrimp alley, and Buchannan's other reef. I'm bringing 3 tanks, everyone should bring some food & drinks.

Anyone is free to join! directions can be found on www.sandeaters.org

hope to see you there

Scott

Sound like fun! Anybody mind a newbie??? Hope not :)

wth:
Sound like fun! Anybody mind a newbie??? Hope not :)

Don't be silly Andy- I'd dive with you any day! :D Hope you can join us at Marineland- I sent you a PM inviting you (I didn't see this thread before I sent it, lol).

This sounds like fun! Melvin Pasley and I dived Marineland last weekend, It was great.

What is your event named "Wrinkles-2"? eyebrow

I am going to "Wrinkles-1". It is alittle closer to Ventura. Hope you have a great time! And please post a report.

Rick

What a weekend this is. Sail boat invite to Catalina, Diving in Marineland, Leo with Wrinkles, Sunday at Staircase with Sandeaters. So many dives and so little time.

The catalina trip is out (bummer) so that leaves Marineland and Leo. I am still waiting about a business appointment on Saturday, but assuming that does not work out (conflict of intrest here, I am hoping it does for the $ and hoping it does not so I can dive). So for now, I am thinking Marineland at 0800 a.m. and leo for noon, and Staircase Sunday at 0800 and leo for noon again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom