Marineland, Saturday, 8AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If there is no objection to another fairly new diver joining your group, I would like join you for the dives at Marineland. Maybe John (Wetrat), WTH and I can buddy up. John, my son and I dove with you on the Ruby E a few weeks ago. My son has decided girls are more fun than diving with dad so I'm currently buddyless.

Mike Mc

Kilroy:
If there is no objection to another fairly new diver joining your group, I would like join you for the dives at Marineland. Maybe John (Wetrat), WTH and I can buddy up. John, my son and I dove with you on the Ruby E a few weeks ago. My son has decided girls are more fun than diving with dad so I'm currently buddyless.

Mike Mc

Hey Mike - Yes, remember you well! So cool you can join us and it would be great to buddy up with you and wth! BTW - I have a plan to keep my boys diving with me! Spearguns for Christmas LOL!!! :D (Actually, just kidding. Wouldn't want them to shoot me!) See you tomorrow.

pasley:
So for now, I am thinking Marineland at 0800 a.m. and leo for noon, and Staircase Sunday at 0800 and leo for noon again.

Not sure that's ambitious enough Melvin - you may need to throw in a night dive in Laguna!! :wink:

wetrat:
Hey Mike - Yes, remember you well! So cool you can join us and it would be great to buddy up with you and wth! BTW - I have a plan to keep my boys diving with me! Spearguns for Christmas LOL!!! :D (Actually, just kidding. Wouldn't want them to shoot me!) See you tomorrow.

Thanks John. I'm looking forward to it.

I tried showing Sean the pictures of the Bikini shoot I saw in a dive report last week and told him it was like that every week up there. He didn't believe me. Oh well I'm still going to have a great time.

See you tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Mike Mc

It's sounding as though conditions are pretty nice out there right now, at least through sometime Saturday. Why does all the good diving have to come along when I've got triple-parked overcommitments to family and office out the wazoo? Have a great time wherever you end up! :chillin6:

Frank O:
It's sounding as though conditions are pretty nice out there right now, at least through sometime Saturday. Why does all the good diving have to come along when I've got triple-parked overcommitments to family and office out the wazoo? Have a great time wherever you end up! :chillin6:

ME TOO........:banghead: :furious:

:hanged:

:sulkoff:

scottfiji:
you live in palos verdes! a real sandeater would squeeze in 1 dive! lol

scott

With 2 young boys that have to go to Swim School and Golf Lessons, I am SCREWED!!

What time will you stay till. I can possibly make an afternoon Dive before the gate closes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom