Martha's Quarry Sunday 19th of August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
What started as a simple Solo/OW class trip is growing. Since I let people know about the class, we have added about 5-6 more people doing refreshers, intros, and a few just planning on getting in a few dives.

Better Diver will be going to Martha's Quarry on the 19th (Sunday) of August. Everyone is invited. We will be leaving at 7:30 from Better Diver. The admission is $20.00 instead of $30.00 at the gate if you pre-pay though us. If you are interested, please let me know before Saturday the 18th.

The next big event we will have at Martha's Quarry will be a cook out and all the day and night dives you can handle.

We had a great time. There are a few more Solo divers in the community, and some OW's well on their way.

We took the dive trailer and set up camp for the day. Fred visited with us for a little while, and we met divers from all over the place.

Vis was a little bad, but not bad enough to complain about. I was told that it was clearer than Saturday.

Our next trip to Martha's will be in September. I am getting things organized and plan on doing complete Night Diver and Wreck Diver courses on site while we are there.

I enjoyed meeting everyone at SEAS. I apologize for having to leave during the slide show, but I have a 16 year old that thought I should be at home. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom