Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beaver wearing scuba gear

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Representing I.A.T.S.E., I take exception to the omission of the names of the 'Best Boys, Key Grips and Dolly Grips'

As a Canuck I can tell you you are too funny. However, you had to be around Toronto and see what Mel did to the poor Moose.

Who can blame Mel? NOOOOOOOOOOOOBODDDDDDDDY!

Sorry Texas Brethern, it's a Canuck type joke.

Does no moose mean good moose?

And I put some moose in my hair once...had a heck of time working the tangles out of the antlers.

Have you read riot in the forest by who goosed the moose?

:D

I'll vote, but not until I finish wiping the tears from my eyes.....BEAVER DIVERS hehehehehe too funny..........I would think that might be grounds to get arrested here.............:D

I have done it....exercised my democratic right and voted for the Beaver.....although the loon and moose come in nest in no particular order.........I just want a "T" with BEAVER DIVER written across it..........

Thinking about this whole mascot thing, I had a horribly wonderfull vision of doing a publicity photo of the giant goose statue in Wawa decked out in mock dive-gear.

Jamie

In the lead by a nose (did I say that?) the moose. But in a close second is the beaver.

Hmmm I guess, I'll have to come with a few ideas of what our mascot should look like now. I know when I share them, there will be much laughter, as I'm not an artist.

The beaver - well that's going to be a bit easier, I have one shared with me some time ago (I just have to find it), the moose well that will be a challenge. Any buddy artists out there?

The moose would be too funny, I can see a bullwinkle, with monofiliment tangled in one antler, and a lobster firmly attached to the other.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom