Masks (Atomic, SP), Oxycheq STA, lights, & other good stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Atomic Frameless mask
Like new, been on a few dives dives. I want to love it, but it leaks on my face. Of course it works great for my dive buddy who already has two. Includes black atomic case, OEM rubber strap, and a brand new still in the package Scubaboard.com slap-strap. As you know they sell for $105 or so... $80 shipped USA only for all.

Pics: Atomic Mask

Yellow UK C4 eLED dive light
This was (is) my girlfriend's light. She dives rarely, and this one has less than 20 dives total. It's in very good shape! No signs of any previous leaks and as you can see it works. These sell for $126 or so at Scubatoys...$75 shipped for the yellow one USA only. No batteries will be included.

Pics: Yellow C4 1, Yellow C4 2, Yellow C4 3

Black UK C4 eLED dive light
This light was used by me a good bit. The stickers are starting to come off and there's some superficial scratches that one should expect on a light that was used a good bit. The light works great and no sign of leaks inside... $50 shipped USA only. No batteries will be included.

Pics: Black C4 1, Black C4 2, Black C4 3

Ikelite PCA LED dive light
This light has two dives on it. It works awesome, but really I don't ever use it. It just sits on a shelf begging for some bottom time. I put a bungee lanyard on it which will come with it. As you can see it works well. It's pretty dang bright too! Sells for $69 at scubatoys, which is where it came from....$35 shipped USA only. No batteries will be included.

Pics: PCA 1, PCA 2, PCA 3

Scubapro CrystalVU mask
I used to use this mask before I knew that you're only allowed to use black masks while technical diving...or something like that. It has a good bit of time on it, no idea how much, but it doesn't leak and is in pretty good shape. Comes with slap-strap pictured. I think this was like $90 bucks or something with the strap, but it's cheap for you today... $25 shipped USA only.

Pics: SP Mask 1, SP Mask 2, SP Mask 3

OxyCheq Stainless Steel Mini Single Tank Adapter with bolts
Bolt holes are off set from center so they can be turned to vary the distance between the Mini Single Tank Adapter. Will fit any size backplate and most tanks when placing on a backplate. Requires two cam straps to hold tanks (obviously not included). These have been used a good bit, but they are stainless steel...what could really happen to them? New for $28 or so...yours for $20 shipped USA only.

Pic: Oxycheq STA

Big heavy STA with bolts
I am not sure who made these, but they are some seriously heavy-duty stuff! They weigh a couple lbs, so you can take some off that belt! Come with bolt kit. No idea how much they are worth, so let's just go with $20 shipped USA only.

Pic: Other STA 1, STA 2

Small Retractor
I have no idea where this came from, but I don't use them It's a light pull, so I wouldn't use it for a gauge console, but it works just fine... $5 shipped USA only.

Pic: Retractor

Save a dive kit
I think I won this somewhere...has a mouthpiece, couple o-rings, straps, and such. Free with fist sale from this thread!

Pic: Kit

Couple things:
1) I will not ship these items outside the USA, so please don't ask me to.
2) Lowballers, you will be ignored. Be reasonable, and I will be as well.

Paypal only if shipped to you. I will take cash in person, of course.

PM me through the board, please!

Heavy STAs sold
Retractor sold
Oxycheq STA sold

Both c4 lights sold
Also, someone bought the save kit on its own

Atomic mask sold :D

Remaining items

Ikelite PCA LED dive light
This light has two dives on it. It works awesome, but really I don't ever use it. It just sits on a shelf begging for some bottom time. I put a bungee lanyard on it which will come with it. As you can see it works well. It's pretty dang bright too! Sells for $69 at scubatoys, which is where it came from....$30 shipped USA only. No batteries will be included.

Pics: PCA 1, PCA 2, PCA 3

Scubapro CrystalVU mask
I used to use this mask before I knew that you're only allowed to use black masks while technical diving...or something like that. It has a good bit of time on it, no idea how much, but it doesn't leak and is in pretty good shape. Comes with slap-strap pictured. I think this was like $90 bucks or something with the strap, but it's cheap for you today... $20 shipped USA only.

Pics: SP Mask 1, SP Mask 2, SP Mask 3

Couple things:
1) I will not ship these items outside the USA, so please don't ask me to.
2) Lowballers, you will be ignored. Be reasonable, and I will be as well.

Paypal only if shipped to you. I will take cash in person, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom