Maui need help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a fan of Lahaina Divers. I would also mention that it will probably be easier for your wife to dive from a boat than from shore, and she can do a very easy entry and exit, donning and removing gear in the water if she wishes. If you want to go shore dive, there are some very user friendly sites where you are: Black Rock and Old Airport come to mind. You can hook up with any one of a number of instructors in the area through Lahaina Divers or other places mentioned in this thread.
Divemaster Dennis

I liked Extended Horizons, their zero trash, fresh fruit, and especially the long line / knotted rope to hang on to, waiting your turn to board.

I am a fan of Lahaina Divers.
Divemaster Dennis

I have to agree that diving from Lahaina Divers boat is easier than shore diving in Maui in many cases. Not only that but the Lahaina Divers' crew are handicapped diver certified, so if your wife needs ANY accommodations for her back problem, not only will they know how to help, but they'll know the best way to help. They also do a great job with instruction.

Back
Top Bottom