May 17-18 Tyler Clean-up and event

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for a list of Swamp Divers (or wannabes) who are going to the Tyler State Park Clean-up/treasure hunt/charitable event.

SCUBA STEVE'S AQUATIC ADVENTURES ONLINE

Me and my whole clan will be there. I have a campsite reserved. I know Kunk and Yellowfin are coming. I just don't know who else.

Do we want to do a group dog and burger feed on Saturday night? I think it would be fun. The event says food, but there aren't many more details. Can someone who has done this before fill in the gaps?

TwoBit

Yes, we will be there. You'll know where we are, cause the big flag will be up. A burger and dog dinner sounds good. We can bring burgers, but need to know how many. We'll also be bringing brownies, and cookies of course. :D

I would go if it were closer:D just because it's May 18th and that's my son Tyler's birthday. Good luck with your clean up I hope you get many SBder's in your State to help out.
Becky

I'll be there the 17th only, I have to work the next day....

Is there a schedule of events?

My wife, son and myself will be there Sunday for sure, possibly my son and I on Saturday

boB

Ok, I called Scuba Steves,

Saturday:
Registration from 8a-9a- Gotta let them know you are there.
9:40 Diver briefing
10:00 Trash dive.
11:30-1:30 Swimming Rodeo events
1:30-3:30 Scuba rodeo events

Treasure hunt time TBA. It's a night dive.

Hamburgers with fixins for lunch until it runs out on Saturday starting around 11a. So, lunch is provided. Bring dinner.

Sunday: 5K starts at 8a. The rest of the schedule is much the same. I didn't get what time the snorkel hunt starts. Prize pick up starts at 1:30p

2008 TrashFest - May 17th & 18th - Tyler State Park

Trashfest is an environmental awareness and charity fundraiser event sponsored by the staff of ScubaSteve's Aquatic Adventures and the 2008 Divemaster class. Through Trashfest, we clean up Tyler State Park and raise money for Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.

This year's event will be our fourth annual event, and will feature an expanded two-day schedule with events for everyone, more patients involved in water activities, and more money raised for Scottish Rite! There will be diving, snorkeling and swimming events, as well as a 5K run/walk.

Last years total prize giveaways exceeded $12,000. This years' goal is to increase the amount of giveaways and exceed last years donation to Scottish Rite Hospital. Come out and join us for a great weekend of fun, food and prizes. Have a great time and help out with a worthwhile cause.
Click here for Registration forms http://www.scubastevesadventures.com/images/4th ANNUAL TRASHFEST Registration Form.pdf

For more information contact, Scuba Steve's Aquatic Adventures, 903.593.7033, 1741 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX 75701

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom