May 17 or 18th - Lake Travis - I'm Back...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LVX

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all,

I just got back in the country from a project and I want to go diving. Anyone going to be out at the lake this weekend and who wants to do a little deco.

thank

Layne

Hello all,

I just got back in the country from a project and I want to go diving. Anyone going to be out at the lake this weekend and who wants to do a little deco.

thank

Layne

Glad to hear you made it back here safely. :D Hope your project went well. I am working this weekend and not available. Just glad to see you post. Catch up with you soon about the idea about the arch class video.

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

No one is diving this weekend? Or, just is it that no one wants to dive with me this weekend - :)

And, I just got my drysuit back from DUI with a brand new zipper

Layne

I just signed up with LT Scuba for a dive tomorrow morning. I think they still have a spot or two left if you want to join us.

You are diving Tom Hugh correct? Double, singles, deco, no deco - what's your plan John. I might just come along.

thanks John, Thanks Robert

Layne

I don't know where they are planning on diving to be honest. I signed up just to get away from the usual dive sites and because I've been diving with one of the guys on the trip and know he's a good diver (TekNadvX3. I think they're diving singles/no deco. I'm not doing any real tech dives until the vis down deep improves a little. Once that happens I'm going to be using a lot of helium and O2. :wink:

I'm out of town till Sunday, but am available to dive next week, during the week, just let me know...

The Houston group has requested to dive Tom Hughes, so I know that will be one of the dives, if not both. Today we tied a heavy line to the top of a boat at Scuba Park, so I know we can put em right on the boats.

Be at the dock for 9:00 departure if you would like to join them.

Robert

Back
Top Bottom