Me, about me, and my setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tennesseekid

Reaction score
Hello, my name is David and im 18. Ive lived in Nashville, TN all my life and I love to ski. Me and a friend have been trying to figure out a summer sport that we could do once winter is over. We are both into extreme sports and we drove past MTSS (Middle Tennessee Scuba and Swim) and we went in, asked some questions, and signed up for classes. We start our classes March 7th and are doing our open dives the next week in Grand Cayman. I have watched the videos and diving seems like a VERY FUN activity.

Now my setup..
So far I have gotten...
Henderson Titanium Hyperstrech Boots and Wetsuit
ScubaPro Twin Jet Fins
ScubaPro Breeze Snorkel
ScubaPro ClearVu2 mask
Here are my future plans...
ScubaPro Nighthawk BCD
ScubaPro MK25/S600T
Uwatec Air Z Nitrox
Nitrox Certification

Well thats about all. If you live in Nashville or surrounding areas email me and maybe we could dive sometime in the future. :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard :eek:ut:

Bet you've got a ton of questions, so ask away and no doubt someone will be able to help you. If your class isn't for a few weeks, make sure you get your Open Water manual now, and read read read!

You picked good gear hope you have fun with your dives and welcome to the broad.

You and your buddy are going to love the sport. Good luck and have fun.

(try not to drink too much coffee before the pool dives :wacko: )

You and your buddy are going to love the sport. Good luck and have fun.

(try not to drink too much coffee before the pool dives :wacko: )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom