Meet & Greet - October 16th - 6pm - Mill Avenue

Will you be coming to the October 16th Meet & Greet?

• Yeah, Ill be there.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No, cant make it.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Possibly

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, a lot of maybes RSVPd. Well I hope you guys can make it out! It sure will be a lot of fun! Casual atmosphere, a drink or two, and some yummy food, oh yeah, and DIVERS! :yelclap:

What Id like to do, is just get folks together to exchange words on their gear, recent trips, lake diving, but meet up with people who have the same interests, because we all know, no one at work understands 'The Bug'. They don't know why I have Sport Diver on my desk, or a picture of the dive sites at Lake Pleasant on my monitor as my desktop background. :wavey:

Maybe after a few of these, we can look into doing a trip together! (wink wink nudge nudge) :peace2:

Either way I look forward to meeting ya'll, and remember, you dont have to stay long, just stop by to say hi! And the raffle will be held at 7pm, so at least be there for that! :dance:

Was really hoping to make it to this M & G, as I wasn't able to attend the first one. Have a drink for me and hope to see you at the next one. Thanks for all your effort and time in setting these up Calles!

Brett

My schedule is now clear so you can change my maybe to a should be.

mg

Heya Calles - hope the M&G went well. Let us know :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom