Meet-n-Greet 2007 April 27-29 at Gilboa who's coming/what you bringing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian:
She is neither, thank you very much. I don't expect much slack here. That is why I have been known to give some of it back.

I had a great time as well. Hopefully, they can turn on the heater in the water before I visit again. :)

Maybe you would have preferred our Lake Erie dive instead! We had a surface temp of 37F and a bottom temp of 33F for the wreck we did!!! There were icicles on our noses and steam coming from our mouths!! BRRRRRR!!!!

wb416:
Maybe you would have preferred our Lake Erie dive instead! We had a surface temp of 37F and a bottom temp of 33F for the wreck we did!!! There were icicles on our noses and steam coming from our mouths!! BRRRRRR!!!!

Are you kidding me! I'd expect those temps in early/mid March, but it's still that cold in late April?

I do have some things to say.
How great it was to see our president Brian go back to his roots and remember where he came from and put on a single tank with a single mixture of air and Dive the Shallow end with his old Non techie buddies.

But the saddest thing was Which will now be known as Black Saturday in Meet-n-greet history is the day Ken went to the darkside and dove dry. It was a sad day at the old quarry.

OH yeah I would also like to thank the 5 people that voted for the 27-29 weekend that screwed up the percentages then decided not to come

has anyone seen justin's skirt

There seems to have been a lot of entertainment that must have happen while I was diving. Next year I am going to be the official cook or something so I can stay above water. Then again, maybe not.

crpntr133:
There seems to have been a lot of entertainment that must have happen while I was diving. Next year I am going to be the official cook or something so I can stay above water. Then again, maybe not.

Your getting the idea now. Meet-n-Greet really isnt about the diving. OK get a couple of dives in to make sure your ready for the season. but after that it is all about the eating and the socializing.

gtxl1200:
I do have some things to say.
How great it was to see our president Brian go back to his roots and remember where he came from and put on a single tank with a single mixture of air and Dive the Shallow end with his old Non techie buddies.

But the saddest thing was Which will now be known as Black Saturday in Meet-n-greet history is the day Ken went to the darkside and dove dry. It was a sad day at the old quarry.

OH yeah I would also like to thank the 5 people that voted for the 27-29 weekend that screwed up the percentages then decided not to come

has anyone seen justin's skirt

Yes it is true, I bought and dove a dry suit. But, you will remember, my first dive of the weekend was in my trusty wetsuit. And you know what? I was basically just as warm in the wetsuit as I was on the next dive on the same profile in the dry suit!

As always, a blast! Enjoyed seeing all the old friends and meeting the new ones! I loved KT's post right from the campfire!

Ken

Mitten Diver:
Stacy trys on a drysuit under Ted's direction.

Why hello there :14: Are you on SB, Stacy? Or do I have to go the Fall Meet and Greet?

I don't think that she is on SB but Lancelot is and I think they are pretty close. :D

Back
Top Bottom