Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If the law of silence has been enforced in accordance with the standing MnG Incrimination Act of 2004 and as outlined in the charter, I feel I must bring a more heinous violation of our prescribed laws to the attention of the committee. The Excessive Flesh Prevention Act or EFPA, expressly forbids the wearing, use or even mentioning of Speedos at any MnG function or discussion. The mental image of any Great Lakes Wreck Crew male member gallivanting around dive sites while wearing the aforementioned article is extremely harmful and may cause lasting mental impairment or change in a women’s sexuality preference. The danger to our group and society as a whole is far too great to allow this to continue further. I appeal to the GLWC board of conduct to act fast and bring all manner of Speedo discussions to a close.

So you would rather that I go bottomless at these events? Not really the best option considering the cold water and all.

That does it! I'm getting out of the dive business!!

I can't get the image out of my mind now, and am afraid I've suffered irreparable damage to my psyche.

:shakehead: Hey all, I'm having difficulty uploading my photos to my gallery. They upload, but I don't have a clue as to where they're going. I've asked Ber for some help, so as soon as I can get this figured out, I'll get them posted. Please be patient.

They are in your gallery as loose photos. Click on your "View Gallery" link at the bottom of your avatar block and they appear. :D
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom