Meeting, October 15th (tomorrow) Cave Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sorry for the last minute notice...I've been out of town. Hope to see you at the meeting!

WHERE: Morrison Inn
301 Bear Creek Ave
TIME: 6:00pm Dinner/Drinks
7:00pm Wes Underwood speaks on CAVE DIVING
RSVP: info@sharkbaitdiveclub.com

We are bringing back Wes Underwood to talk about CAVE DIVING! This is sure to be a fascinating and enlightening meeting. There are many aspects of cave diving that most of us would never think about. Many of you have been to our meetings in the past when Wes has spoken on underwater photography and technical diving, so you know just how knowledgeable he is about this sport we all love!

Wes was originally certified in 1993 as a recreational diver, two years later certified as an open water instructor, began technical dive training in 2002. Wes has awesome knowledge of underwater photography, cave diving, wreck diving, ice diving and cave cartography. His technical certifications include Trimix, Cave & Gas Blender

[edit] Got my question answered, I'll be there!

Roak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom