Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A newly discovered species. A meandering river of lava coral. :)

BarracudaWhite20thMay0720copy.jpg

Gorgeous, Marc!

Fastmarc great image and title.

Catherine love the mermaid shot of your daughter. Along those lines, Jessie and I were playing in the pool yesterday doing a little bit of waterdog training. Not a great shot but a fun, sentimental one for me…

waterdog2.jpg

Blue Moon

Geryl, where have you been hiding these wonderful photos, up until lately?

I love the unique perspective of the dog.

Jcsgt:
Geryl, where have you been hiding these wonderful photos, up until lately?

I love the unique perspective of the dog.
Chantal as always thanks for the encouragement. My intense sales and marketing engagement with a London based start-up wrapped up a few weeks ago. In times such as these, as my journey seeks a new course; I try to focus on things that are close to my heart so that I’ll not wander too far from a path that resonates with my spirit…

So instead of flying between Dallas and London with endless meetings on both continents, my time has been spent the past few weeks shooting and editing a bit more, peeking into the dark art of macro and according to my CPA, getting a taste of the idle poor, starving artist life... In other words, hopefully for all of our sakes I’ll get a job soon…

Blue Moon

Well, for now, we're glad you're posting.

Good luck in the job seeking department.

Ok I have no idea what it is..... But it was cool. Pearl Lake/South Beloit, IL It was soft and squishy....
P5220259.jpg

CheddarChick:
Ok I have no idea what it is..... But it was cool. Pearl Lake/South Beloit, IL It was soft and squishy....
P5220259.jpg
What you have there is a mass of frog (or toad, or salamander) eggs... :D
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom