Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found this little guy in the lake behind my house. His shell was only about two inches across. I captured him and tormented him with a camera for a little while. He was a very cooperative model.

2-P5180006-01-save-for-web.jpg

5-P5180017-01-save-for-web.jpg

PermanentlyNarced:
I found this little guy in the lake behind my house. His shell was only about two inches across. I captured him and tormented him with a camera for a little while. He was a very cooperative model.

2-P5180006-01-save-for-web.jpg

5-P5180017-01-save-for-web.jpg

Ah, yesss... Pseudemys scripta :)
Rick

Blue Moon:
I was up at the lake yesterday and this mallard hen posed for me. I was very close to her as I shot this with my Canon EOS 30D & EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM.

goldenwaters3.jpg

Blue Moon

Blue,
I wanted to see my swan with your duck. I love the gold shading and frame on the duck.

swan.jpg

Canon XTi & Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8L

PermanentlyNarced, great focus on the turtle's eyes. Well done.

CheddarChick - I think that is some kind of alien cocoon.... Kudos for being brave enough to touch it...

cfElliott - my duck likes your swan... My original was shot in harsh conditions as it had just finished raining, the light was bad and the water has about 2 inches of visibility on a good day as the Red River feeds Lake Texoma...

I liked the hens expression so I figured that I'd play around with the water in PSE 5. I still have some work to do on it but so far I like the possibilities you can get with this enhancement...

For the sake of comparison, here is the original hen image sans any post editing other than resized for the web just to show the difference that a few post edits enhancements can have.

golden_water_original_9894.jpg

goldenwaters3.jpg

Blue Moon

I like what you did with the water, Blue Moon.

Say hi, Eddie. Tell 'em it was your first time to the beach. Tell 'em all that your new favorite hobby is biting waves.

P5241096copy.jpg

P5241093copy.jpg

You're a lady-killer, Eddie, a lady-killer.

Some semi-recent stuff, been busy but i've got a photo trip planned way up in the mountains this weekend :p....

What are you looking at?!

509342264_bc15401950_o.jpg

Floralscape

506037163_ad83c28173.jpg

Downward view

506075343_c949c8936d.jpg

This is what passes for a great road up in the mountains...

509357403_7975d9e97a.jpg

Book I picked up recently, now just to find the time to read it...

512240163_e82abe048a.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom