Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pics...
Kirsten

Water droplets on spider web:

2563146862_8ee5fe9a36_o.jpg

2563146974_c16cf83de8_o.jpg

Diving in Loreto Baja Sur.................................

Attachments

• Loreto Sunrise.jpg
    Loreto Sunrise.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Loreto Aug 10 - 17th (171).jpg
    Loreto Aug 10 - 17th (171).jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 55
After bringing in the step ladders in from outside and using them on a job, I was about to take the ladders back out after the job was finished when I spotted this guy sat on the ladders.

Attachments

• GF1.jpg
    GF1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 55
After bringing in the step ladders in from outside and using them on a job, I was about to take the ladders back out after the job was finished when I spotted this guy sat on the ladders.

That "ladder" kind of looks like a leaf :14:

It’s been too long since I had a chance to enjoy the images on SB. I spent some time last night mesmerized by the last six months of images that I’ve missed. All I can say is WOW. Outstanding work my friends.

This week I had a chance to capture a nightscape as moonlight and lightning filled the sky above my ancient fish & game club as storms approached. For nightscapes I prefer a tripod and remote shutter release but for this snapshot I had to rely on an old boathouse rail ~ Blue Moon
_afg_127moonstorm1_sboard.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom