Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abird with a punk hair do

Cool, where was the shot taken? Surely it must have been a bird park or something, unless you went to Ethiopia recently and miraculously managed to get the bird below eye level:wink: It's a White-cheeked Turaco.

There are other Turaco's that have even more extravagant hairdo's, like the Schalow's Turaco for instance or the Great Blue Turaco (not my pictures but cool birds).

Cool, where was the shot taken? Surely it must have been a bird park or something, unless you went to Ethiopia recently and miraculously managed to get the bird below eye level:wink: It's a White-cheeked Turaco.

There are other Turaco's that have even more extravagant hairdo's, like the Schalow's Turaco for instance or the Great Blue Turaco (not my pictures but cool birds).

for the birds name. I did see a couple of others with a different color hair do.

They were taken at a butterfly garden in Victoria BC (Canada) a great place to visit.

What outstanding images I found when I caught up reviewing the member gallery since my last visit two months and ten pages or so ago. Welcome Deefstes & Maged mmh, your work makes a great addition to the gallery. Kudos to the regulars for raising the bar. Jonix, Midwestdvr, Soggy, Larry, parabolic, cheddar C, Andy and redrover - loved your shots.

Here are a few shots that I captured this summer since we last crossed paths ~ Blue Moon
_afg_052curves_f5ff.jpg

_afg_318web_f5ff.jpg

_fireworks_129_web_sb.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome BlueMoon;
nothing to say but i would be frustrated if that 1st pic didn't won a prize

Hello all. I've been a lurker on here for some time, and I've learned from you all and have greatly enjoyed your photos. This past weekend my son and I snorkeled a local quarry. Of the shots we took, this one I thought might not embarrass me if I posted it here. :wink:

Largemouth Bass
2831402058_a882424fa7.jpg

Hello all. I've been a lurker on here for some time, and I've learned from you all and have greatly enjoyed your photos. This past weekend my son and I snorkeled a local quarry. Of the shots we took, this one I thought might not embarrass me if I posted it here. :wink:

Largemouth Bass

No such thing as an "embarrassing picture".....except those that were taken at the office party when....wait....sorry. This Photography section is an area to post your pictures and share them with others that range from amateur to professional and everywhere in between. You can ask for critiquing and get some GREAT help or just share them.

Never feel that anybody here will bite. We are a great crew (FYI I am just about as amatuer as they come).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom