Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again for the kind words on my rodeo shot. With the goal of capturing a hero shot I like to show motion in my action shots while keeping the subject in focus. The above shot was captured panning with my Canon 30D and EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM lens. I shoot a lot of aviation so panning is a trick that I picked up in that pursuit. Settings used were ISO 1000, 1/100 at f/2.8.

I would love to have Canon’s new 200 f/2 as well as one of their new bodies that shine in low light but in the meantime I’ll keep squeezing the most out of the gear I have. Here are a few more of the shots from the MDA Pro Rodeo and Concert. Each September we have several MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) charity events that we try to support.

Kristen – enjoyed the Emu shots. The last urban shot reminded me of a story I read in Smithsonian about the Cassowaries in Mission Beach that have been pushed out of their natural rain forest habitat and are now living among townspeople. We have the same problem with snakes, rats and gators when hurricanes pass through Texas and disrupt natural habitat. Stay safe.

Some topside stuff from my Egypt trip. All with the 12-60mm.

Was happy with the outcome on the last one -f3.1 @ 1/13, ISO 400, hand held. My first attempt at night photography.

2818831226_cbc462c665.jpg

2817984305_35fe37985a.jpg

2817982075_9a329f62b1.jpg

2817983827_18fb62419b.jpg

I think you should be very happy with the last one Andy. It is great. Night photography is something that I just cannot get my head around.....too bad too. I have missed many nice shots because of it. Great shots and thanks for posting.

Some topside stuff from my Egypt trip. All with the 12-60mm.

Was happy with the outcome on the last one -f3.1 @ 1/13, ISO 400, hand held. My first attempt at night photography.

2818831226_cbc462c665.jpg

2817984305_35fe37985a.jpg

beautiful! love the composition on the first one :)

Well i like this thread so i'll make my first post. This was in belize, my wifes first dive... turning out to be a big mistake.. cant get her out of the water or the camera out of her hands.

MattBWr.jpg

os

Nice shot. Agreed it is a really good thread. Some of the pics they post on here are nothing short of absolutely amazing. :)

I love shots of divers on the line

makes me feel like I am there diving

in bliss

Welcome!

somehow I missed the last page. Soggy beautiful shots. Jon - Conga-rats on the article :yelclap: PB I also missed that shot of the katydid - it is almost as though he has personality :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom