Memorial Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looking forward to joining you on sunday. Need directions and contact# or you can call me @ 352-342-2129

Curtis

frogman_5:
I'm still not sure if I trust weather bums in Ruskin, but so far it looks promising...

Well, we can always go and have a look. It guts me for those day things are predicted to be bad yet it turns out to be a loverly day. If everyone goes with the mind-set that it may be a blow-out well then...

That said, if the trees are bending over then... :)

Anyone looked at the 4:a.m. update?

Mr3d, I think I forgot to let Frog know you were looking for the address. Sorry :sad:

Not a problem. Im thinking about going down in the morning and doing a little venice beach dive sat. There any camping localy?

would love to. Have yet to dive that area and looking forward to it.

Ok gear loaded, tanks filled and Village People loaded onto palm for easy underwater liistening....:bang::bang::bang:

So Lil'Sis is out.... (How did I miss that part?) Well I guess we have a vacancy!

I'm keeping an eye on the weather. East winds usually mean that the farther out you go, the bumpier the ride gets. Weather man says 2-4's, but he's lied to me before!!! I'll check into some sites much closer to shore just in case it looks like a roller coaster way out there. There's also some dive sites inside Tampa Bay that I have wanted to check out.

Will send out a PM with final updates and and directions on Saturday.

And hey, if we stay closer to shore it means less time riding and more time for diving!!!:D

Sunday dive:
1. Me
2. Cooltech
3. MissDirected
4. Mr3D

Monday dive:
1. Me
2. Cooltech
3. GulfcoastDiver
4. MissDirected
5. Aquajon
Jokerswild & Crew on his boat.

Let's see, if camera cases flood, Palm and Ipod cases can't be any more reliable!:eyebrow:

frogman_5:
Let's see, if camera cases flood, Palm and Ipod cases can't be any more reliable!:eyebrow:
I dont think the water would even like to get close to the Village People!:rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom