Memorial Weekend at Twin Lakes....who's going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone

I really am still alive and kicking. I went by TL a few
weekends ago and drove in. Nobody I knew was
there :(.

Getting ready for the wedding and honeymoon.
We took a refresher course last week. I am
ready to do some diving. My back did fine
although I had problems with my foot, but nothing
I can't deal with. (I get cramps when I extend too
far).

Anyway, Dee I think I have your cell number, or
I hope. My computer isn't working at home.
But I would like to come out this weekend and say
hi and if time is right make a dive.

Do you know when or times that you'll get there??

I miss you all !!!!

T.P.H.:
If I have my way I`ll be out there everyday.Sat.morn.however,I need to hit the dive shop to pick up a couple of never been chewed teeth cusions....shut up Dee....So mid day or alittle earlier is realistic and Sun.around 2pm,and Mon.around 7am....How about a night dive after Mexican food on Sat.?????Or cut the molay,and dive bland?

I haven't had cross the street Mexican food since last summer! Sounds like a plan. Beast should be ready for a good night dip after welding all day.

Hi TL Crowd,

I will be at TL tomorrow and plan to be there around 10AM until. I am itching to try this new BC. The night dive mentioned sounds very appealing. I would like to look into that further if the invitation was general in nature. I look forward to meeting more of you guys.

See 'yall there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toecutter....I'll be there around 8-9. I'll try to get a spot on Swampers Point but no promises...it's been busy out there! Just look for my blue Dodge minivan with dive gear spilling out of it. When you sign in, ask Cheryl where Dee is and she'll point you to me!

Hi Dee,

I will do exactly that. I saw one of your photos on the opening page of something on a red sponge or maybe some coral. That is some excellent hi-res photography. Take into account the environment and it is even more impressive.

I think I'll show up Sunday and Monday. What time will people be arriving, and how long will you be staying? Does TL have grills to cook on? Can we bring a grill? I've got a little old smokey grill I can bring if anyone wants to grill some chicken or whatever.

What's the entrance fee into TL?

Might be out Monday. Still in Coz. Return Sunday PM. Need to get the salt out. What time Monday

I will be able to go Monday morning. Anyone going then?

DiverG:
I think I'll show up Sunday and Monday. What time will people be arriving, and how long will you be staying? Does TL have grills to cook on? Can we bring a grill? I've got a little old smokey grill I can bring if anyone wants to grill some chicken or whatever.

What's the entrance fee into TL?

$12

Back
Top Bottom